Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday why do we hate you ?

Monday's are almost cursed before the morning alarm clock goes off most of us have a reason to hit the snooze button till Tuesday. Yup it's Monday when my youngest son remembers his sneakers are covered in mud 2 minutes before bus is here. My husband forgot his wallet at home and I was some how able to leave house in 6 minutes WOW !! Finally it's 1pm and I think I can get my work done. NOPE txt just came in from oldest he needs gym clothes. I truly love my life and being a stay at home mom (domestic prostitute) as I was jokingly informed by my loving husband. I've compared my daily schedule to a lab rat running around franticly from one room to the next searching for that perfect golden piece of cheese only to stop when hearing a bell. Only difference is my perfect golden cheese is a tidy house or a small portion of sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment