Tuesday, February 19, 2013

little bits of thoughts

I'm feeling spring in the air ! its that time of year in Texas that you don't know what to wear. So I stick with the basics pajama pants & tee shirts unless I have to go into public then its sweat pants & tee shirts. Don't get me wrong I love getting dressed up I just don't think its practical in my daily routine.
As a stay at home mom I wake up around 6:30 - 7:00ish to send Daniel and my boys out of the house. Then it's time for that first cup of coffee for most of us its our life line with out that cup heads may spin like a remake of exorcist right there smack dab in the kitchen. Unhappiness through out the whole day.  The day begins just like most by cleaning so that doesn't make me wanna throw on a pair of heels with a pant suit or show my ass jeans. its all about comfort I dress for my life not what some magazine article says is the newest trend.
Just a side note I love all these new mom blogs that try to give tips or tricks of how to be a perfect parent most of them start of by saying how old their children are (most of them under 4), and they are staying home the first couple years. I have to say its more comedy than good read. I really hope they continue well into child's teen years I'm pretty sure they wont seem so tight ass yuppie weird. 
I know here I am with my blog and still very fresh to the idea I can admit I started this to help with my ADD & depression and so far it seems to make me feel good. I am hoping to get on a steady schedule.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment