Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Birchbox October 2012

This month wasn't omg fantastic but still good.
I love lip gloss but very disappointed in the size of sample of per-fékt beauty lip perfection gel super super cute packaging. Full size $24

DDF wrinkle resist plus pore minimizer
Kinda greasy feeling with a nice coverage. Full size $85

EVE LOM cleanser and Muslim cloth works great feels clean and soft skin. Full size $22-$50

Chantecaille My favorite item of the box I love mascara and this is AWESOME added length + wasn't hard to remove. Full price $42

Lifestyle extra- Luna bar sorry not my thing $18.75 pack of 15

www.Birchbox.com costs $10 free shipping + earn point toward full size products. Super fun it's a cheap surprise every month.
I am super excited I have $50 earned and ready to spend

No comments:

Post a Comment