Friday, February 10, 2012

Thanks girlie its Friday !!

Time to enjoy weekend and kick back catch up with friends and family !! got a pile of pictures with reviews to touch up and share. if you have any questions on products here or on my facebook, twitter  just send me a message and don't forget to follow me :) 


I'm really excited about sharing a new company - my platinum box  its a monthly beauty subscription for men and women. which I'm off the hook blown away excited. Cant wait for Daniel to try all his products so I can post info. really I like watching haul videos I enjoy seeing what others get but what it really comes down to is how well products work ? let me tell ya what came in the first guys box -->




1. Hugo Boss - energise 0.06 fl .oz or 2ml smells so    good I LOVE WHEN MY MAN SMELLS AMAZING !! and this is product I would 100% buy..


2. Billy Jealousy - white knight with papaya and rosemary leaf 3 packages .067 oz/2ml each gentle face cleaner we have not tried this yet but very impressed on getting 3 packs 


3.Anthony - glycolic facial cleaner doesn't have size but its enough for at least 2 uses * what is on package is a note that a portion of sales is donated to prostate cancer <<< APPLAUSE on that !! we haven't tried this yet 


4. HANAE MORI- 1.2ml very manly smell nice size for on the go we have tested this and wow again this is another men's cologne I would buy full size..


5. Billy Jealousy-  hair strengthening conditioner cashmere coat 2fl oz this is a big sample and makes your scalp feel tingly and clean its a winner from men's health Best Conditioner. it put the shine back in his hair looks great ;)


dont forget to vote on zoya collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment